Global Head of Sales
The Global Head of Sales will be responsible for developing a business strategy for sales growth and managing the entire sales lifecycle from lead generation to closure and payment. The individual will have responsibility for leading, mentoring, managing and reviewing the outbound sales team.
- Lead outbound sales team to qualify and grow number of DGCX multinational member companies
- Set activity and revenue targets for members of the sales team
- Work with sales team to develop regional business plans, including comprehensive competitive analysis to support revenue objectives
- Manage sales pipeline and lifecycle for the respective regions
- Provide monthly reporting on sales performance against budget
- Contribute to implementation and ongoing development of Salesforce CRM (when available) to prioritise actions and track status of leads and renewals
- Manage the entire value chain, suggest and implement any necessary improvements to the service level and/or product offering
- Work closely with Product Development to design and deliver new contracts to the market.
- Keep regular and clear communication lines with direct reports as well as other managers across the DGCX Group
- Produce regular reports covering effectiveness of sales initiatives in order to continuously improve productivity of marketing and sales efforts
- Contribute to the design of marketing campaigns, including specific programmes aimed at achieving the sales targets (such sector landing pages, sales kits, etc.)
- Identify and maintain list of industry events and conferences which are relevant to DGCX
- Ensure a business evaluation and justification is submitted prior to sponsoring and/or attending industry events
- Cooperate with private and government entities as well as key support entities to promote and raise awareness of DGCX’s product offerings
- Post event reviews will be conducted to evaluate cost benefit/lead generation and follow-through
- Ensure continual training and development of all members of the sales division
- Keep Commercial Director fully briefed and up to date on performance and any serious issues
- Expand existing business, forge new relationships and grow new business locally and globally
- Work closely with the top tier members/prospects to develop innovative products
- As a member directed exchange focus on sponsored products
- Conduct member working groups semi-annually
- Host quarterly member forums
- Ensure client concerns and constructive suggestions are distributed to senior management to aid in both client retention and growth
- Arrange and participate in private roundtable discussions with senior industry figures to identify strategic opportunities internationally
- lead and participate in awareness raising events
- Minimum of degree education, (Business/Economics).
- 12 years’ experience in Business Development with a strong track record of building high-value relationships over time of which at least 5 years in Sales in a senior management position
- A history of demonstrated quota achievement.
- Strong and proven sales and management records
- In depth of high-technology services & support including high level customer care & Account Management.
- Strong computer skills, Excel, financial modelling, and presentation software.
- In-depth knowledge of the workflow of commodities & stock exchange business
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please apply through this link: (29) Global Head of Sales | Dubai Gold & Commodities Exchange | LinkedIn.
Please visit our Linkedin page for any updates of open vacancies.